Ok, I know this has nothing to do with scrapbooks but we just tried this great recipe from my friend Sue. It is very easy and the whole family loved it. How often does that happen? All you need is 4-5 Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts. An envelope of each, Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing, and Chicken gravy. One cup of water. Spray your crock pot with Pam and put chicken in. Mix water with the 3 envelopes and pour over chicken. Cook on low several hours. If you like remove chicken after cooking and add 1/2 cup of flour to thicken gravy. Return chicken to gravy and serve over noodles or rice.
I suppose this could have something to do with scrapbooking if knowing what you are having for dinner gives you more time to scrap! Enjoy!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HI, I just discovered your website. If you want even more time to scrapbook, you should try Reynolds slowcooker liners. They are so awesome. It's makes clean up so easy. I'm sold on them. Thanks for the great cricut ideas.
Thanks Rebecca, They are on my grocery list every week! I !
Post a Comment